Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (UMY) guarantees full tuition fees ($1000) and a stipend ($150/month), one way air flight to Yogyakarta from home country, for its regularly enrolled, degree-seeking Ph.D. candidates for three years of regular program enrollment, contingent upon satisfactory academic performance. The defined Ph.D. program length is generally three years. Explore our website and learn more about applying to the Graduate School.
|Application Periode||:||December – February 28, 2018|
|Interview||:||1st week of March 2018|
|Selection Result||:||2nd week of March 2018|
- Master Degree (social studies, sociology, political science, Islamic studies, public administration, political economics, anthropology)
- Cumulative Index 3,50
- Toefl Score 500 (for non-English Country) or IELTS 6 (for English Country), and/or preferably Mastering Arabic Language
- 2 Candidates ( 1 Indonesian and 1 Foreigner)
- Proposal Draft of Dissertation (more than 4000 words, consist of background, research question, literature review, theoretical framework, research methodology) in English/Indonesian. The theme of dissertation must be related to Social Media and Policy Making, Big Data and Politics, Big Data, Religion, and Politics.
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two Latest Publications (Journal or Book)
- not more than 30 years old in February 2018
- All documents are in PDF and sent to email@example.com
Application Form can be downloaded here
Dr. Mega Hidayati